Friday, September 7, 2012

Instgram Update!?



First off Happy dance time it's Friday!! Yay!! 
I have really been MIA from blogging my life has just been so super busy, 
but after I finish planning my sister's baby shower next month I am hoping to get 
back into the swing of everything.

I just realized I hit my one year blog anniversary!! See I noticed it a month later!! 
I really am busy!! lol  

Until I get my life back feel free to follow me on Instagram I just signed up last month 
and am still kinda new at it but it does help fill my blog void in a weird way. 
My user name is: _girliegirl_

If you would like for me to follow you please list your user name in the comment box below!!! 

Happy instagraming!! haha!!

3 comments:

Nora said...

In case you haven't seen my post.. I deleted my blog! So if you have twitter follow me on there as well!

@botoxey on both :)

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ said...

Hey Nora,
I noticed a few weeks ago that you deleted your blog and I was sad!! At least now we have instagram!! Yay!!

Jean Summers said...

Thanks great blogg