Friday, February 24, 2012

OPI New York City Ballet Collection!!



Let me start this post by letting everyone know I am in love with these colors 
I can not wait for them to hit the shelves in April! 
They are a little Essie like however, I love pastels and neutrals especially 
for the spring. 

The colors are: 

Barre My Soul- A sheer Beige 
You Callin' Me a Lyre- A soft baby pink
Don't Touch My Tutu!- A sheer white
Care to Danse?-A genteel Lilac
My Pointe Exactly-A Sheer gray
Pirouette My Whistle- A silver sparkle 

Do you plan on picking any of these up?


4 comments:

Nora said...

So pretty! I think I want all of them hehe.

Bubble My Licorice said...

this collection look amazing!
great post :)

sweetwahine said...

These colors are so pretty!! Just found your blog thanks for stopping by mine :) Cant wait to read all your posts! Every time I comment I will be checking out your adds and sponsors to send some love your way <3

swBeautifulLife.BlogSpot.com

Michelle M. said...

I always wanted to be a ballerina. These will be the next best thing
: ).